tWitch’s Mom Breaks Silence After His Death With A Heartbreaking Message

After Stephen tWitch Boss‘s unexpected and heartbreaking suicide, multiple friends, family members and former co-workers have spoken out. We’ve heard from his wife, his grandfather, a fellow DJ friend and Ellen DeGeneres. Now, weeks after his death, his mother is breaking her silence.

tWtich’s mother, Connie Boss Alexander, turned to her Instagram stories to share her thoughts about her son’s death. In a now expired story, she wrote that she “can’t use words right now.”

Alexander started her post by thanking everyone who has reached out to express their condolences. She wrote, “Family and friends, thank you for all the love, prayers and encouragement.” She added, “Please know I see all the messages, texts, posts and the phone calls. I can’t use words right now. Please know I will reach out when I can.”

While emotions are understandably overtaking Alexander’s words at the moment, she wanted everyone to know that she is not ignoring the messages. She also wanted her followers to know that she appreciates the prayers and doesn’t want them to stop praying. She wrote, “Please continue to keep us in your prayer.”

She ended her message with a heartbreaking message to her late son. She wrote, “Stephen Laurel, your mother loves you to eternity and beyond.” 

Ouch. Our hearts are breaking too.

tWitch was the DJ on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” until it ended. He was a dancer and sometimes showed off his moves on the show. DeGeneres described him as “light,” and she feels that the best way to honor him is by doing things the late DJ loved to do such as dancing, singing and playing games. She admitted this seems like an impossible task in light of the sadness she and others close to tWitch are experiencing, but she maintained that she felt it was the right thing to do.

tWitch was only 40 years old when he took his own life at a hotel not too far from his own home. His wife, Allison Holker Boss, was alarmed when he left home without taking his car. She alerted police who later found him in a hotel room. He is survived by his wife and his three children.